Alfa Romeo Goodwood Prize Draw
To enter the Alfa Romeo and Yahoo! Goodwood Price Draw please complete the form below. Please ensure that you complete all of the required fields before you submit the form.
Alfa Romeo – Yahoo! Goodwood Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
1. By entering this prize draw you agree to these terms and conditions which will at that time become binding between you and the Promoters. Your participation in the prize draw is in consideration for the Promoters allowing you to enter it and giving you the opportunity to win.
2. Employees of Alfa Romeo UK, Fiat Group Automobiles UK LTD, their Agencies and immediate family members, are not eligible to enter the prize draw.
3. The winning applicant will be selected at random, from a list of successful entrants, by a member of Alfa Romeo UK staff on 22/06/12
4. There will be one (1) winner picked by Alfa Romeo.
5. One winner will receive one pair of (2) tickets to Goodwood Festival of Speed 2012, VIP access to the Alfa Romeo stand, one (1) Alfa Romeo Pocket square, and One (1) Alfa Romeo Goody bag.
6. Alfa Romeo UK will not provide transport to or from the Goodwood festival of speed and will not provide accommodation for the winner. The winner will need to make their own way to and from the event.
7. No purchase is necessary in order to enter the prize draw. There is no fee charged to enter this prize draw other than the cost of you accessing the Internet that you would otherwise have.
8. You must be a resident of the United Kingdom or Ireland to enter into the prize draw and receive the prize if you win.
9. You must have a valid UK postal address.
10. Every reasonable effort will be made to contact the winners. If a winner cannot be contacted within a reasonable period of time, then the prize will revert to Alfa Romeo and will be awarded to another winner selected at the Promoters’ absolute discretion.
11. To be entered in to the prize draw you must enter your information into the competition entry page (www.alfaromeo.co.uk/goodwoodcompetition). All entries must be made no later than 18:00 hours (UK time) on 22/06/12, at
which time the prize draw will end.
12. All participants agree not to submit material which is abusive, offensive, derogatory or deliberately intended to upset other users. Any users who submit material that Alfa Romeo considers to match the above will not be eligible to enter this prize draw.
13. Except as otherwise required by applicable law, the Promoters are not responsible for any loss or damage associated with you entering into this prize draw or the provision or otherwise of any aspect of any prize or any act or omission of any other person or party, and all warranties, conditions and representations (of any kind) not expressly set out in these terms and conditions are hereby excluded.
14. The Promoters or their licensors retain and reserve all rights in and to each website, and all aspects of the prize draw and the prize, including all derivatives, developments, modifications and improvements.
15. These terms and conditions, and any instructions from the Promoters, constitute the entire agreement between you and the Promoters, superseding any prior agreements between you and the Promoters. Any failure or delay by the Promoters in exercising or enforcing, or partial
exercise or enforcement of, any right or provision of these terms and conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision (or waive any further exercise or enforcement) or any other right or provision. If any provision of these terms and conditions is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavour to give effect to the parties' intentions as reflected in the provision and the other provisions of the terms and conditions will remain in full force and effect.
16. These terms and conditions and all matters arising from or in connection with them are governed by English law and the courts of England
& Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction in the event of any such dispute.
17. The Promoters may terminate these terms and conditions or any prize if you do not comply with any of these terms and conditions or are
unlikely to do so, if the Promoters decide in their absolute discretion to withdraw the prize draw before any winners are notified, or thereafter if any circumstances beyond the Promoters’ reasonable control prevent or restrict the Promoters or any other person or party from providing the prizes or any aspect of the prizes.
18. Promoters details: Alfa Romeo UK Fiat House, 240 Bath Road, Slough, SL1 4DX.Alfa Romeo UK is a trading name of Fiat Group Automobiles
19. All participants are providing information to Alfa Romeo UK and not Yahoo!.